The Health Trust and partners could not accomplish our missions without the help from volunteers. If you would like to volunteer with one of our partner sites, please click on the site to visit their volunteer page and contact the appropriate person for specific questions.
- Volunteers at Veggielution help with various tasks such as planting, weeding, composting, and harvesting at the community farm. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Volunteers at Second Harvest Food Bank help with tasks such as sorting and distributing food and/or helping with nutrition education classes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Volunteers at Garden To Table participate in fruit picking, pitting, and gleaning. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Volunteers at Sacred Hearts Community Service provide help at the food pantry, building garden beds with the La Mesa Verde program, or with various administrative tasks at the front desk. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Volunteers at The Health Trust, Meals on Wheels help assemble meals or serve as delivery drivers. Contact MichelleL@healthtrust.org for more information