A healthier Silicon Valley for everyone, that’s the vision of The Health Trust. A place where residents can achieve optimal health throughout their lifetime, no matter their background, income, race, ethnicity or age. We believe that health care does not just take place in a doctor’s office and clinic or hospital. For everyone to achieve optimal health, the community itself must become a place that supports the health of all its residents.
To help achieve this vision, we award over $2 million each year in grants that support nonprofit and public agencies whose projects align with our mission and provide a direct benefit to residents of Santa Clara and/or Northern San Benito Counties.
The Health Trust is currently refining its Health Partnership Grants funding priorities. As a result, we are not currently accepting unsolicited requests for Health Partnership Grants. The new Health Partnership Grants funding priorities will be available in the Fall of 2018. If you have any questions, please contact Grants@healthtrust.org.
Health Partnership Grantee Resources (for existing Health Partnership grantees)
- Communications Guidelines for Grantees
- Food and Beverage Guidelines for Grantees
- Interim Budget Report Template
- Final Budget Report Template
- Budget Revision Request Form
The Health Trust awards one-time grants to support community events and projects. Community Grants range from $250 to $2,500 in support of agencies, events, and projects that advance health equity in our communities.
Learn more »
Eligibility Criteria for Community Grants
- Applicants must be nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations or public agencies
- Projects must directly benefit residents of Santa Clara County and/or Northern San Benito County
- Projects must align with our mission to build health equity in Silicon Valley
The Health Trust does not typically fund:
- Annual appeals or membership drives
- Capital campaigns or capital construction
- Equipment purchases unless part of an eligible project
- Debt retirement or deficit reduction
- Replacement of government funding
- Grants to individuals