The fifth installment of Health Trust TV airs Wednesday, October 1, 2014, at 7PM on CreaTV Silicon Valley Channel 30, on Comcast Cable.
This episode will focus on the importance of Healthy Families. Tune in to learn how to help your kids eat healthy, for tips on how to communicate with your children, and as always, for a great workout routine from fitness expert Ryan Hughes. Segments include:
- An interview with Marleene Bjornsrud founder of BAWSI, a great organization that promotes health among young women (and children in general)
- Also, Carol Danaher from Santa Clara County talks about “Picky Eaters” (we all have one at home) and ways of helping families providing the right food to their kids
- Elena will demonstrate how to involve children in the kitchen
- While Dr. Varner gives a warm advice about parenting teenagers! (great tips Dr. Varner)
- Lastly our fitness expert Ryan Huges goes hard on abs to keep a healthy shape
- Plus health tips from Councilmember Donald Rocha and relations manager Darcie Green.
Health Trust TV can be seen every Wednesday at 7PM PST and Friday 8:30AM PST. A new episode will air the first Wednesday of every month, and best of all, once aired, all episodes and related materials can be found here. Join us and watch Health Trust TV, as it brings Silicon Valley the latest in health.